Two Green Ladies is committed to protecting the environment, the health and safety of our employees, and the communities in which we conduct our business. Two Green Ladies is a modern online company that has employees on three continents. It is our policy to seek continual improvement throughout our business operations to lessen our impact on the local and global environment by conserving energy, water, and other natural resources, reducing waste generation, recycling, and never knowingly using toxic materials. Before we engage with a company, we do our research, and all our contracts set standards for treating the environment and staff.
We are committed to environmental excellence and pollution prevention, meeting or exceeding all environmental regulatory requirements, and purchasing products that have greater recycled content with lower toxicity and packaging, which reduces the use of natural resources.
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Preference will be given to purchasing products and services that have the following environmentally friendly attributes with acceptable parameters for price, quality, and delivery by:
- Maximizing post-consumer recycled content.
- Minimizing packaging and other waste.
- Minimizing toxicity.
- Using durable, reusable, and recyclable materials
- Supporting local businesses and local materials to minimize transportation.
- Using sustainably produced materials.
- Using recyclable, compostable, or biodegradable.
- Conserving energy, water, and other natural resources. When selecting a supplier, we evaluate these areas of their business as well as continue to improve as a business at all times.
- Ensuring the services we use for transporting our products focus on reducing their environmental impact.
- The leather in our handbags is made from fully recycled plant-based materials.
- All our products are 100% plastic free.
- All our handbags are tested to ensure they last. This ensures we are making slow fashion.